Sea Fishing Tackle >Terms & Cond
|Terms and Conditions|
* Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
* Backordered items are shipped out postage paid when they become available.
If an item will not become available after 30 days we will contact you.
* When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
* Special Items / Knifes
Please note, that under the Offensive Weapons Act 1996, this product cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
We may ask you at any time when purchasing Knifes to prove your date of birth on a form of ID via a scanned copy sent by email. You also may have to agree your current age in a drop down box placed under a knife product when purchasing. This is compulsory when buying knife related products from our site.
We hold no responsibility of the misuse of such items.
* Delivery Terms
Royal Mail 2nd class
* No online tracking available. Please wait for possible late delivery within 8 days after dispatch. If there has been no delivery attempt within this time, please contact Royal Mail delivery depot to locate your parcel. Your Royal Mail Hotline: 08457 740740.
* If the parcel cannot be located by the carrier 8 days after dispatch please contact Monster Fishing Customer Service.
Royal Mail 1st class
* No online tracking available, Please wait for possible late delivery within 6 days after dispatch. If there has been no delivery attempt within this time, please contact Royal Mail delivery depot to locate your parcel. Your Royal Mail Hotline: 08457 740740.
* If the parcel cannot be located by the carrier please contact Monster Fishing Customer Service.
Tel 01726 852188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Courier Parcels (Rods and Heavy Items)
*Sent with APC Overnight. Please contact us for any information regarding tracking or missing items.
Please note: NO Refunds will be issued until the Courier Company declares that the item is indeed missing and issues insurance for the lost goods.
Europe Delivery Times - Typically 2 - 7 working days to most EU countrys.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
|Procedure for Refunds on Missing Post|
Royal Mail Posted Items:
When you can claim:
We cannot accept a claim for loss unless 15 working days or more have passed since the item was due to be delivered (10 working days for Special Delivery items)
*If claiming for the actual cost of items that have been damaged or have part of their contents missing, you should provide the original packaging and item. However, if these are very large or unsafe to post you may provide photographic evidence - but please dont dispose of the originals as we may need to inspect them.
|Disputing a Transaction|
Please contact us via email on this website.
*Before you send the email, You'll need the following information to dispute a transaction:
* Date of transaction
* Amount of transaction
* Transaction ID if paid with Paypal
* Order Number (example GY33TR10001925)
* Description of the problem
After providing the following, your dispute will be sent for investigation. Although we will try to complete our investigation as soon as possible, it can take up to 30 business days before we reach a conclusion. During this time, we may contact you to obtain additional information about the situation.
Sea Fishing Tackle >Terms & Cond